Indian fashion jewelry has been adorning Indian men and women for many years. They are usually made of gold or silver and embedded with precious stones. Traditional Indian fashion jewelry is known for their extravagant and elaborate aesthetic. The more intricate the design, the more expensive a piece is. While traditional styles are still most coveted, some people prefer more modern and trendier pieces of jewelry that suit their personality. According to jewelry designers, the following are some of the styles that will rule in 2018.
- Baroque pearls – Pearls have never really lost their place in the hierarchy of classic jewelry, and they are more popular today than ever. Try Baroque pearls instead of round ones for a more modern look. The irregularity in their shapes gives these pearls more character.
- Oversized earrings – Even the most boring outfits go well with a pair of oversized earrings with elaborate designs. It’s all about creating texture and contrast.
- Brooch – Brooches used to be strictly for formal occasions, but today, you will see millennials pinning bejeweled brooches to their denim jackets. Adding this piece to your collection will allow you to instantly add sparkle to any outfit.
- Stud earrings – This type of jewelry has been a favorite for many years and it looks like it’s here to stay. Minimalist sapphire earrings are good choices because they can be worn for various occasions.
- Palm cuffs and chokers – These traditional pieces of jewelry are the choice of modern brides. Palm cuffs look great with any style of wedding dress and chockers that can be worn in dainty little layers are definitely trending.
Indian fashion jewelry is not hard to find. You can buy them from a reputable Indian marketplace online that carries the classics as well as the latest trends. They are US-based so that they can deliver your order within the country for free.