Instant Pot cooker has taken people by the storm. People are going banana as it has changed lives of many people. Having such a versatile pressure cooker which can do so much more than just pressure cooking makes life easy. A lot of thought, design and research is needed to come out with such a product.
If you already own one, I am sure you know the value it brings to your everyday cooking.
Getting the right accessory for Instant Pot is equally important to make sure you can get the most from your IP. One such accessory is Insert Pan for pressure cooker.
What is a Stacking Insert Pan for Pressure Cooker?
A Stacking Insert Pan is a cooking utensil that can be used in a pressure cooker. It may have 1 or more tier to allow you to cook multiple dishes at the same time. This technique of cooking multiple dishes is known as Pot-in-Pot (PIP) cooking.
How to choose the right Stacking Insert Pan one?
Here are some important things to consider when choosing multi tier Stacking Insert Pan for your Instant Pot or similar pressure cooker.
1. It must be made from food grade stainless steel.
2. Should be safe to use. The pans must securely lock in place with a sling / trivet to make it easier to move the entire unit together without tilting.
3. They must be easy to separate when food is cooked. When the food is hot, generally multi-tier pans get stuck to each other and becomes difficult to separate. Moreover, it is harder to clean them later which may leave bacteria behind.
4. Each pan must have vents to release steam and avoid overheating.
5. The entire Insert Pan unit when assembled, must allow free flow of water from underneath to build steam efficiently for cooking.
6. The size of the pans must server your purpose. If you are a family of 2 and generally make 3 items together, buying a 2 tier pan may not serve your purpose.
7. The pans must be good for cooking as well as steaming.
8. They must be easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
9. Storing them should not take up a lot of space.
10. Lastly – you must enjoy using them once you get them.
We recommend you check out Dubbas Insert Pans and see if it meets your requirements.